Our in-house design team is based at the Ideal Centre of Excellence in Leeds. Once our team have found the right products for your development, designed your system and achieved SAP ratings, a full plan will be provided. Please contact us for more information on this.
The full plan will include the following:
- Full schedule of equipment (boilers, radiators & ancillary components required)
- Detailed layout drawings showing boiler and radiator positions
- Pipe runs and their required sizes for both the heating and domestic water services
- A typical diagrammatic sketch of the arrangement between the boiler and cylinder cupboard
- A comprehensive general specification
- A system guarantee
Partnered with Ideal, our independent SAP Solution consultants, Briary Energy, will offer a complete value engineered solution to meet Building Regulations Part L Compliance.
Our aim is to give you the most cost effective solution for your build including building fabric, ‘U’ valve calculations, thermal bridging, ventilation, heating and renewables.
As part of the Ideal Package, we will keep you up-to-date with the latest legislation helping you to keep ahead of the game. We can even promise any question will be answered within 24 hours.
Our technical customer service team will also be available 365 days a year to offer any advice and support on queries once your development is complete.